I am Sidik Soleman, a second-year PhD student in Computer Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology. My research interests are about natural language processing, information retrieval, and information extraction. Currently, I am joining Computational Linguistics Lab and working with Prof. Fujii.
- Soleman, S., Purwarianti, A. (2014). Experiments on the Indonesian plagiarism detection using latent semantic analysis. ICoICT.
- Soleman, S., Fujii, A. (2017). Plagiarism detection based on citing sentences. TPDL.
- Soleman, S., Fujii, A. (2017). Toward plagiarism detection using citation networks. ICDIM.
- Soleman, S., Fujii, A. (2016). Authorship Segmentation for Retrieving Source Documents in Plagiarism Detection. IFAT-IPSJ
- Soleman, S., Fujii, A. (2017). Modeling Plagiarism in Citation Networks for Academic Publications. IFAT-IPSJ
- Soleman, S., Fujii, A. (2017). Plagiarism Detection Based on Citation Contexts. IFAT-IPSJ